Support to Overcome Your Fears
A Fresh Perspective: Your Road to Healing and Growth
Anxiety motivates us to prepare for important events and protects us when we are in danger. However, anxiety becomes problematic when it’s disproportional to the situation in a manner that interferes with our happiness and daily activities. At Greenview Therapy, we work with individuals to help identify the root cause of their fears and anxiety, so they can reclaim their life free of fear.
Characteristics of Anxiety
- Unrelenting feelings of panic, fear, or worry
- Excessive fear of illness or dying
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep
- Problems controlling your fears or worries
- Feeling restless or amped up
- Repetitive negative thoughts
- Inability to concentrate on anything other than your source of anxiety
- Physical symptoms (pain, muscle tension, excessive sweating, fatigue, etc.)
Common Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
You Can Achieve Peace
We understand facing your fears can feel overwhelming and uncomfortable. Whether you or your loved ones need help dealing with the stressors of everyday life or need help managing fears of a more chronic nature (such as trauma), we can help.
At Greenview Therapy, we provide individuals with a fresh perspective as they navigate their challenges, empowering them to make the changes they seek. Grounded in compassion, our goal-oriented approach meets each client where they are on their path to achieving mental health and well-being.